My drumkits :
-> The drumkit I’m using currently using is a Pearl Reference Pure :
- 20X14 bass drum.
- 8X8, 10X8, 12X8 rack toms.
- 14X12 floor tom.
Snare drums are :
- Pearl Masterworks, 6,5*13 snare drum, 4 inner plies of Birch, 8 outer plies of African Mahogany.
- Trick Drums USA bass snare (3min thick), 14X6,5.
- Worldmax brass (1,3min thick), 14X8.
-> I have also a very special Pearl Masterwork, with thick and deep shells, that works great for classic rock recording :
- 24X18 bass drum, 12 plies, African Mahogany
- 10*10 rack tom, 10 plies, African Mahogany
- 12*12 rack tom, 10 plies, African Mahogany
- 13*13 suspended floor tom, 10 plies, African Mahogany
- 14*14 leg floor tom, 10 plies, African Mahogany
- 16*16 log floor tom, 10 plies, African Mahogany
I also have :
- 13 Pearl flatimbales
My cymbals :
I endorse and I’m using T-Cymbals, instrument for Turquey. T-Cymbals have create a wide range of durable and quality cymbals, and I was amazed to play they product. I use :
18” MetalShop China
14” T-Xtra heavy Hi-hat
11” T-Xtra Bell – 12″ Custom Bell
17” MetalShop Crash
12” T-Xtra Mini-China
19” MetalShop Crash
13” X-Janissary Stack
22” MetalShop Giant Bell Ride
20” MetalShop China
12″ Custom hi-hat.
Recording Gear :
- To record quality track for your songs, I’m using a Antelope Orion 32 HD gen3, with Focusrite Clarett 8preX, Audient ASP 800 and a Warm Audio WA 472 as preamps.
- Tracks are pre-processed using Antelope SSL EQ emulations, SPL Transient Designer 4 (hardware) and Rupert Neve 5043 compressor/limitor (hardware). Full mix/master can be providing, also using Universal Audio plugins runs through an UAD satelite device.
- I make trigger tracks in addition to microphones track using custom sample and Steven Slate trigger 2.
I use the following microphones :
- Beyerdynamic M88TG and M201
- Oktava MK-105
- AKG C214
- Audio Technica AT2031 and ATM 250
- Shure Beta 52a and SM57
- Sennheiser e604
- Sontronics STC-1
- Audix I5
- AKG Perception 100
My gear is regularly upgraded.